Our Cairns to Port Douglas limousine service looks to emulate similar practices that are applied on planes. We always recommend our private transfer service to anyone wanting maximum social distancing.
February 2023: All services operational.
The following measures commenced in September 2020 and form a new policy of our business known as the 'COVID SAFE Travel Information Policy 2020 - Limo Service.' This policy is in effect for all limousine and private transfer services booked with Cairns Port Douglas Shuttle. Please check this page as changes will be posted here.
- Bookings are 100% transferable for up to 12 months credit if you contact our office more than 48 hours before travel. Alternatively, our standard cancellation fees apply.
- COVID-19 cancellations: We offer your choice: 100% credit for 12 months or refund less standard cancel fees. Bookings that need to cancel less than 24 hours before arrival due to border closure, hotspot declaration, becoming a COVID close contact or having COVID we apply the standard one way cancellation fee of $30 or return transfer cancellation fee of $50.
- All vehicles and limousines are cleaned throughly and regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of any vehicle, and passengers are asked to please use sanitiser when entering vehicles.
- Masks are available to any limousine or private transfer passenger who wants one.
- Travellers are encouraged to continue the same precautions they felt comfortable with when flying into Cairns.
- Contact tracing. As a natural occurring consequence of any booking we maintain a manifest of people's names, contact email and phone number. If these are requested by Queensland Government health agencies only as part of contact tracing, we will provide details for that purpose only. Our Terms and Conditions have been updated to reflect that change.
As with any travel now there is a responsibility on passengers to not travel when unwell, or if becoming unwell during travel, to adapt their plans or consider how they may minimise contact with other travellers and drivers while they feel unwell.
We thank you for your support, and look forward to providing our dedciated private transfer limousine service between Cairns Airport, Palm Cove and Port Douglas.
Our office hours are 9am to 5pm daily. Our general enquiry office phone is 07 3352 4994.
Limousine bookings are provided a direct limousine contact phone number and all contact details for arrivals 24/7.